Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Pallet Projects Everywhere

I had a chance to take a once in a life time trip to the beautiful island country of Anguilla. The ocean was beautiful, the breeze was glorious, and we enjoyed sunny 85 degree weather. Not a bad place to be while it was snowing here in Southwestern Michigan. (It was still snowing when I got back! Love Michigan though, snow in April and all).

The place where we were staying was decorated with bright happy colors - here is a picture of the common area.

When I entered the room, I immediately saw it....recycled pallet wood! The worn wood pieces were beautifully framing the coral, driftwood and shells..
I was told that the back of these shelves used to be mirrors.  I think the pallet wood, with all of it's rustic charm, was a good choice for a new background.



Recycled Pallets - they are so versatile. Looking very much at home in this beach chic villa.  
_________________
Enter our pallet creation contest today! Visit palletswmi.com for all the details and to enter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment