Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pallet Feather Flag Stand

We just got this awesome feather flag for PalletPalooza Day and other events.

Checking the fit and sturdiness inside our sorting department. 
 But being that I do a lot of the purchasing at Goodwill and that I am frugal both personally and at work, I didn't purchase the flag stands. I re-purposed an old pallet of course! I made a lucky find of a large pallet with 2" thick wood. It had a lot of giant staples that must have held a sheet of corrugated, but with a little work, a couple screws and corner brackets, voila!

A virtually free and sturdy base. Happy am I.
___________________________________
Have you already made a Pallet Creation in the past? Show it off and enter it into PalletPalooza™! Enter today at palletswmi.com
Need more encouragement to enter? Here are some reasons people are entering.
PalletPalooza

No comments:

Post a Comment