Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I Heart Pallet Projects - DIY Pallet Projects Featuring Hearts

We really do πŸ’— pallets! This is a pallet wall art piece that I created and is hanging in my cubicle here at Goodwill:


This was a simple project - the pallet that I chose was a beautifully sun-bleached pallet that
was perfect for a beach themed project. I folded a piece of copy paper in half and cut out a heart - those elementary school skills come in handy!

This paper heart was my guide for hot gluing my shell collection on the pallet.
Here is the back of the pallet:
And a close up:

Another quick pallet heart project:

Take a small pallet board, sand smooth.
I wanted this to be a quick project at my desk here at work, so I used what I had on hand. 😊 That is the beauty of working with pallets - they can be rustic, charming, and simple and you should not have to run to the store each time you have a pallet project inspiration. I had dark red craft paint and a bunch of old keys.

My art skills are limited, so I had to cut out another heart for a template. πŸ˜€

I had a small collection of generic looking car keys, so I picked one that looked the most unusual. My old nail is one that I pulled out of a pallet, pounded it straight through the keyhole about half way and bent the nail with my hammer. Done!


This was my inspiration piece from beyondthepicket-fence.com.
SOURCE: Beyondthepicket-fence.com

Much cuter, but again, use what you have! Make it unique to you! So easy to make and give away! #KeyToMyHeart

Looking for more heart-themed pallet projects? Here is our round up:
renew-create-restore.blogspot.com has instruction for creating these four lovely pallet pieces.
SOURCE: Renew-create-restore.blogspot.com
Scavengerchic.com  combines a little "junk" and pallets to create this sweetheart piece.
SOURCE: Scavengerchic.com
shanty-2-chic.com has great tutorials to make all of the pieces and parts to create this pallet sign:
SOURCE: Shanty-2-chic.com
#PalletPalooza is a recycled pallet creation cash competition and event.
 Visit our event website and mark your calendars - entry period starts May 22!


No comments:

Post a Comment